An Irish festival like St. Patrick’s Day deserves to be celebrated at an Irish Pub. In Ocean County, the perfect Irish Pub for St Patrick’s Day 2013 is Tipperary Pub in Lakehurst, NJ.
On St. Patrick’s Day – March 17th 2013 – Tipperary Pub will be serving a special festival menu, featuring corn beef, cabbage, potatoes – plus traditional Irish selections and other Tipperary Pub menu favorites in Ocean County. That’s why you should go to Tipperary Pub on St. Patrick’s Day 2013 to fill up your plate – and ultimately fill up your belly.
St. Patrick’s is also about the drinks. That’s why in Ocean County, Tipperary Pub boasts 16 beers on tap, over 72 whiskeys and a spectacular selection of wines. For a pint of your favorite drink on St. Patrick’s Day 2013, Tipperary Pub has everything you will need.
Currently, Tipperary Pub hosts a weekly schedule of:
- Sundays: Breakfast from 10am-1pm
- Early Bird Specials: Weekdays from 3pm-6pm
- Mondays: Trivia Night
- Tuesdays: 80s Night/Karaoke/Buy One Get One Burgers
- Wednesdays: Ladies Night & Live Pianist
- Thursdays: Steakhouse Night & Live Pianist
- Fridays: Country Night with DJ Chris John
- Saturdays: Live Entertainment
And in the week leading up to St. Patrick’s Day 2013, Tipperary Pub will feature special entertainment:
- Wednesday & Thursday: Pianist John Michaels
- Friday: The Snakes
- Saturday: Seth Tiger Band
- Sunday: Thomas Wesley Stern from 3pm-6pm & Green Spell.
And after St. Patrick’s Day, make sure you return to Tipperary Pub for March Madness. With flat screen TVs around the bar showing every game of the tournament, Tipperary Pub is the spot for March Madness 2013 in Ocean County.
A lot is happening in Tipperary Pub this March 2013 in Ocean County. Check out their location at 2313 Highway 547 in Lakehurst. You can also call them at (732) 323-0007, Like them on Facebok and Follow them on Twitter.
What is a sponsored post?