Happy National S’mores Days! August 10th is National S’mores Day. S’mores are always a favorite treat to eat, especially during the summer when you can camp out. S’mores taste incredible on August 10th and every day of the year. In case you’ve never made s’mores before (or you never even tasted a s’more before), we are going to provide you with a simple receipt for s’mores. After all, making a s’more is just as much fun as eating one. Here’s how you make a s’more:
Chocolate Candy Bar
1) Toast a marshmallow on a stick over a warm campfire
2) Break off a square off of a graham cracker
3) Place a piece of chocolate candy on top of the graham cracker square
4) Add the hot marshmallow on top of that
5) And then put the other graham cracker square on top of that
It’s best to make a s’more over a campfire, but you can use a microwave as an alternative.