Here come the crafters! This fall, Ocean County will host several different events that incorporate crafters and their work, including a few that you might not expect. Here is your guide to some of the best craft events in Ocean County in Fall 2012:
- Seaside Height’s ‘Que by the Sea’ might be know for its BBQ competition, but you can also catch crafters and their artwork all three days on the Boardwalk (9/21 5PM-10PM), (9/22 10AM-10PM), (9/23 10AM-6PM).
- The Ocean County Mall in Toms River hosts a craft and gift fair that is fun for the whole family. The fair takes place in the center area of the Mall from September 19th through September 23rd.
- It’s the 16th Annual Eagleswood Country Fair in West Creek’s Municipal Building from 9AM-4PM on Saturday October 6th. Vendors will be selling original fall arts and crafts.
- Dozens of crafters will be attending the 18th Annual Pine Barrens Jamboree in Waretown’s Wells Mills County Park on October 13th from 10AM-4:30PM.
- On Saturday November 3rd, the Music by the Bay festival at the Lighthouse Center for Natural Resource Education in Waretown presents a craft and nature workshop for only $35.