Summer might be winding down, but it’s the perfect time to have an awesome Labor Day BBQ in Ocean County. Planning a Labor Day BBQ requires some work, but thanks to Meat BBQ Company and Van Sant Tents, here is a helpful checklist to ensure that you have the best Labor Day BBQ in Ocean County:
- Guests: Stay organized and keep an accurate list of guests for your Labor Day BBQ. It will help you determine the number of chairs and amount of food needed.
- The Scenery: Getting a table that is big enough for your Labor Day BBQ is vital, but what if Mother Nature strikes? Rent a tent to protect your party from a potential September rainstorm.
- Grilling: Labor Day BBQs are all about the food. Since it’s a holiday, consider celebrating with a variety of burgers, steak, chicken, ribs, brisket and pulled pork smothered in tasty BBQ sauce.
- Side Dishes: Cold dishes including cole slaw and macaroni salad go perfect with a Labor Day BBQ.
- Concessions: Spice up your Labor Day BBQ with fun items for the kids such as a cotton candy machine, a snow cone machine or a popcorn machine. For the adults, a margarita machine would be a great addition to your Labor Day BBQ.
Meat BBQ Company of Forked River will caterer your entire party in Ocean County. Their award winning menu features BBQ baby back ribs, BBQ disco fries, BBQ chicken breast and all of your favorite BBQ fixings. And they are known for their tasty, American comfort food. You can call them at 609-549-0501 to place your order. Make sure you also join them on Facebook.
Van Sant Tent and Party Rentals serve all parties and special occasions in Ocean County. They offer great deals on party tents, tables, chairs, party concessions and more. Call them at 609-693-5050 or visit their website to place an order for your special gathering.
What is a sponsored post?