The night before Thanksgiving is quietly becoming one of the biggest party nights of the year. Better known as “Thanksgiving Eve”, this Wednesday Night has become an outlet for people to have some fun before the big holiday on Thursday. Because if you’re going to spend the holiday cooking, traveling or talking to humdrum relatives, you might as well have some fun the night before.
Thanksgiving Eve in Ocean County is wild. There’s great entertainment, great music and great drink specials. On Thanksgiving Eve 2011, plenty of bars and clubs in Ocean County become excellent nightlife spots. Here’s our guide for the best in Ocean County this Thanksgiving Eve 2011. Check out one of the bars on our list or go barhopping to them all (make sure you have a designated driver).
Toms River Area
- Bakers Water Street Grill presents Big Baby Ernie who will be playing from 10PM on!
- Beachcomber Bar in Seaside Heights has the popular band Shorty Long & The Jersey Horns.
- Lavallette’s Crabs Claw Inn has a great karaoke party tonight.
- The Cove in Bayville presents music from The Brother Pete Band at 9PM.
Northeast Ocean County
- Jenks Club in Point Pleasant Beach presents music from DJ Unique and The Benjamins. Plus $2 Coors Lights and no cover until 10PM.
- Point Pleasant Borough’s Idle Hour has music by the Mike Dalton Band and great food specials.
- River Rock in Brick will see DJ Jersey Joe and $1 Miller Light Drafts.
Northwest Ocean County
- Stadium After Dark in Jackson will have no cover all night long (but you have to dress to impress). There’s music from DJ Matrix and $1 ladies drinks till midnight.
- Donovans in Manchester has Beat The Clock starting with domestic drafts at just 50 cents each at 8PM. The price goes up 25 cents every hour.
Southern Ocean County
- Nardi’s in LBI has The Following performing at 9PM.
- Longshots in Waretown presents music by Lifespeed.
- Forked River’s Captain’s Inn will see music by the Christopher Dean Band at 7PM.
Have a rockin’ Thanksgiving Eve 2011, from your friends at Ocean Happening!